Tuesday, August 9, 2016

How to : Use & Implement TRANSFERFIELDS Function in NAVISION?


TRANSFERFIELDS

This function is basically used to copy data from one table to another. According to Microsoft on MSDN The following screen shows the same.




For the Example here I had copied the fields from Customer Table 18 and I copied the respective fields in Navision Dev Environment.



I had written the following Code for copying DATA. I had also remove all the code from the table field which I had copied.


This is the code which I had written for the exaple purpose.





After running the codeunit I got the desired result. I had not got the real example anywhere to use TRANSFERFIELDS.

Thats why I had written the following Blog. 

If there is any suggestion then please comment on below.



No comments:

Post a Comment